2017 GSDC Talent Summit RECAP
April 6, 2017
The Talent Summit is a one-day conference providing an opportunity for businesses to attract local talent and for job seekers to connect with St. Cloud employers, strengthening the greater St. Cloud community.
Talent Summit 2017 was held April 6th at River’s Edge Convention Center to a full capacity crowd of about 500 attendees! Over 250 job seekers, 200 employers and 50+ education partners came together to Discover, Learn, and Connect. The goal for the day was to bring together local talent to connect with St. Cloud area employers to strengthen the Greater St. Cloud Community.
See the Photos of the day!
- Embracing Employer Engagement in our High Schools – playing a positive role in our education of our students
- Address the Training Gap – Partnering to Access Grants Available to You
- Inspiring Employees to Participate in Online Recruiting
- Creative Thinking Builds a Talent Pipeline
- Connection Corner
- Etiquette and Career Professionalism
- Networking Inside and Outside your Social Media Bubble
- Surviving the Resume and Interview Shark Tank
- Take Control with Non-Traditional Job Searching Techniques!
- Don’t just mock it – ROCK IT! – Interviewing 101 for the First Time Job Seeker
- Connection Corner
Our appreciation to all our sponsors:
Dayta Marketing, CentraCare Health
ATS, Capital One, Initiative Foundation, Coborn’s Inc., Marco, Granite Logistics, St. Cloud Times, TownSquare Media
Welcome College Students, Park Industries, Kwik Trip Inc., Granite Equity Partners, Preferred Credit Inc.
Central Minnesota Society for Human Resource Management, GNP Company, Central Minnesota Credit Union, Falcon National Bank, Viking Cocacola Bottling Company, Pro Staff, Bernick’s
Life and Business Strategist and Motivational Speaker. She believes in re-creating brain pathways to build new beliefs, actions and life patterns.
"Where Passion and Career Connect"
Owner and Personal Branding Expert, Coachology.us